General observations

Ok, time for some more information what I think about all that. First of all, about Brasil – people are really chilled out there. And what I can say for sure, they are really getting angry if you say they are lazy. But from european perspective it kind of  look like. But must admit it more about being relaxed tan lazy, that’s true.
From there – Argentina. It is nice country, landscapes are really great and very different (maybe except most of Patagonia which covers ½ or 2/3 of the country… ;) People where really nice as well but it is the most european countr of all visited in South America so far. All works fine, all well organized, clean, always on time. Nice and great, but in a way – not how I expected South America to be. I think after visiting India my percepection changed quite a bit and I have got used to so many things that they don’t bother me any more as at the begining of India adventure. I like colours, like folclor and local differences, like caltural differences and I definitely missed that in Argentina. But once we have been getting closer to the border with Bolivia it started to be like in South America, for me of course.
And while we crossed the boarder - I´ve fallen in love with that country. Colors, so much different than Argentina. In Arg I was much more colorful than all people on the street (with my red or orange pants, green jacket and all those other colorful clothes). In Bolivia thus - all those famous blankets used for sitting, covering yourself while you´re cold, carrying some stuff (shoppin etc), carrying babies...
What is so much funny - we noticed that people in South America are not quite familiar with mobiles ,especially in Argentina. When they are on the phone, they listen to the speaker properly but when they want to say something they don´t keep the phone by the ear any more but move it to the mouth and start speaking... not to the microphone but to the screen... Thus it looks hilarious when they keep changing positin of the phone from the ear to to the mouth - back and forth. I dunno if you understand what I mean, anyways.
Peru is a bit similiar to Bolivia but still more european. Here you can see more people dressed like us and live like us. But what is funny to see are all those girls dressed in european style but still carrying babies in those colourful carpets.
Where we are npow, I can tell you woman are wearing differnt style of hat (all who are dressed localy, wear hats).
People here are very friendly generally although we experienced more of that in Bolivia and Peru than in Argentina. But it is different than other friend´s experience who told me that in Arentina are the nicest people ever. I´m not saying that in Argare not nice becase I think all people in SA are nice, helpful and friendly.
I love comunication with them, because my spanish is.... let´s say not perfect, but they don´t speak english at all thus we have so much fun always trying to understand each other. What is more, one of the very first qustions is always "De quel pais?" which means which country from. When we tell them that Polonia, the feedback is always the same! "Ah! El pais del Papa!" which means country of Pope (of course John Paul II).
Ok, sorry forr the mess in that post, but it´s all just random thoughts and notices. There will come more for sure. Especially about India-South America associations which I have so much of!!!

Komentarze